We’re throwing the best party of the year… and YOU’RE invited!
International Women’s Day is approaching quickly and we want to CELEBRATE with our local communities! So order your tickets, grab your girlfriends and put on your dancing shoes, because we are thrilled to present our second annual FOXY FEST! This will be a fundraising night in celebration of International Women’s Day and incredible local female talent. We’re throwing a party at each of our locations: Victoria, Nanaimo and Courtenay. There’s a brazillion reasons to join us for Foxy Fest this year, but here’s the top three…
- We’re featuring all local, female talent…
Expect a variety of amazing performances including music, comedy, burlesque and more. Each location will have its own unique variety-style showcase of wonderful local female talent, not to mention wicked drink specials, a 50/50 draw, tons of prizes, and the foxiest acts in town. Join us at Foxy Fest to support local female artists in your town, and have a blast while you’re at it!
- It’s for a good cause…
Foxy Fest conveys our brand mission of leaving women feeling energized and powerful, “we don’t just help women look better, we make them feel better about themselves,” said Kyla Dufresne, our CEO and founder. “Our aestheticians and franchisees are not just performing beauty services for their clientele, they know that with each visit they are helping create a strong, confident woman. It gives the aestheticians a deeper purpose than just the task at hand”.
This has always been the heart of Foxy Box, our company strives to empower women… and not just our clients, but our employees and franchisees as well. Sometimes we do that by providing the best Brazilian in Canada, and sometimes we do that by packing venues with incredible talent to celebrate females on the weekend of International Women’s Day! Which is why each of our three locations has partnered up with a local women’s outreach organization:
- Our Victoria team is donating all their proceeds directly to Bridges for Women Society , a local organization that helps women, queer, and non-binary individuals impacted by violence and trauma on their journey to employment and independence.
- Our Nanaimo team is donating all their proceeds directly to Island Crisis Care Society, operators of Samaritan House shelter for women, a local organization that provides four services to women in crisis: emergency shelter, supportive housing, transitional housing, and rent subsidies.
- And our Courtenay team is donating all their proceeds directly to the Comox Valley Transition Society , an organization that helps women and children in abusive relationships. Their various programs and services include shelter and housing, counselling and support, healing and recovery, crisis intervention, advocacy and education, prevention and awareness.
What we’re saying is, this party is a great opportunity to feel good, do good and celebrate International Women’s Day, all at the same time.
- All your favourite foxy babes will be there…
Yup, all the Vagicains and Rockstar Receptionists and Local Owners that you’ve grown to know and love at your local Box will be in attendance. Think about it… if we can make hair removal services fun, just imagine how fun our parties must be! Ain’t no party like a Foxy Box party, cause a Foxy Box party brings the babes! We are so excited to connect with our communities outside of business hours. Come on down and spend time with your local foxes!
Be there or be square… but seriously, be there!
Let’s recap: this party provides an opportunity to support local female artists, give generously to local women’s organizations in your town, and PARTY with the foxy babes! This will be the event of the year, and you don’t want to miss it! So let’s get down to the nitty gritty details. Tickets are $15 pre-sale through Eventbrite , or in store. Or you can buy tickets for $20 at the door, this event it 19+ only with valid I.D.
- Victoria Details: Friday, March 6th at Upstairs Cabaret: a stylish nightspot Located in Victoria’s famed Bastion Square, up the stairs from renowned Darcy’s Pub, Upstairs Cabaret has been a go-to local haunt. Doors: 7pm Show starts: 8pm
- Nanaimo Details: Sunday March 8th at The Nanaimo Bar: the best local watering hole, a fresh, cool place to hang out, meet great people, listen to some live music and enjoy some delicious bevies! Doors: 7pm Show starts: 8pm
- Courtenay Details: Sunday, March 8th at Church Street Taphouse: a wonderful westcoast taphouse, right in the heart of Comox! 15 beers on tap + wine & cider too + Full bar and Kitchen with all your pub favourites. Doors: 4pm Show starts @ 5pm
Would you like to learn more about our company culture and community outreach efforts? Are you interested in joining the Foxy Family? Click here to learn about Franchise opportunities in your area!